Welcome Bookmark, Bienvenidos agrege este blog a sus favoritos

Add me to Favorites.../Agregeme a sus favoritos...I will update this blog every time I have free time, Agregare mas fotos/informacion cada ves que tenga tienpo libre.

Search This Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG OF BILLS OF THE WORLD

Bank Notes of the World (Paper Money)

Bank Notes of The World



Saturday, April 24, 2010

INTRO

     Hello and WELCOME to my blog, I have almost 1000 World Wide Bank Notes so please bare with me as I place them here, this will take a while, so just Bookmark or better yet sign up for updates, the page for easy access later on. I will be aquiring more notes in the future. This is a never ending journey. Some notes don't have the information, that is because I've been very busy & by the time I uploaded the pictures  I went to sleep;  But it will get done. If you see misspeled words  I'm sorry but I type too fast some times & most times I don't spell check.

     Hola y Bienvenido a mi Blog, tengo casi 1000 Billetes del mundo, asi que por favor denme tienpo para subir las fotos y poner la informacion correcta esto me tomara mucho tienpo, asi que por favor Bookmark este Blog o mejor subscribase al Blog, los Billetes que no tienen informacion es por que estaba cansado y me retire pero lo arreglare en cuanto pueda. y si ve faltas de ortografia es por que a veces escribo muy rapido pero en cuanto lo vea mal puesto lo arreglare.

No comments:

Post a Comment